Total Number of Readers

What's on my Bathroom Sink today?

Hello Girls,

Got many requests about what's on my bathroom sink today. So here you go :)

Hand Wash:
I love the Bath & Body Works anti-bacterial hand wash. They smell great, they are not drying, their package is really cute, they stay for a long time and they kill bacteria. So what more do you want out of a hand wash?  They come in many different colour and smells.



Facial Wash: 
My favourite facial wash is by L'oreal. A very mild soap-free cleanser that works great on clearing the pores and taking off the makeup.  They have a cleanser for every skin type and mine is for oily/combination skin. Make sure you get the one that works specifically with your skin type.



Evian Water Spray:
I love using the natural spring water spray after my facial wash to avoid any dryness. I usually use it after the wash and before the toner. Helps my skin glow!



Toner:
I love using the Olay Toner. It has anti-ageing properties and it is very mild on the skin. Keeps the skin fresh and preps the skin for the moisturiser afterwards.



Moisturiser:
I love alternating between two moisturisers: The L'oreal Hydra Total Aqua Gel Cream and Olay Day Lotion.  Their is a night and a day version for each of course.



Eye cream:
Rich eyes by Clinique



Lash Serum:
I love applying some lash serum on my lashes morning and night. This helps conditions the lashes and protect them from the drying effects of mascara. I love the one by L'oreal. The most important thing is to use it everyday to achieve the best results.



Neck Cream: 
I usually love using body butters from body shop or bath and body works and use them for my body and neck. My favourite is Twilight by Bath & Body works.



Hand Cream:
Dove Hand cream is a nice soft way to start your day off with soft hands.



Victoria Secret Body Spray:
I love applying some body spray in the morning instead of perfume as it is very light and refreshing.
My favourite two are Love Spell & Pure Seduction by Victoria Secrets.



Deodorant:
My new favourite Deodorant is the one by Nivea. Its a deo stick that has a smell of clean cotton baby clothes.



Basically, I get out of my bathroom ready to start my day. All these products are available in big pharmacies and hyper markets. Happy Shopping!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/thekitmakeupartist

Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thekitmakeupartist

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!







Comments