Total Number of Readers

Beauty Bucket List: The top beauty products to buy from BOOTS pharmacy!

Hello Girls,

You all know how cool Boots Pharmacy is. It might not be in Egypt yet but it is available worldwide. So, the next time you are travelling keep this list with you to help you shop for the right products. For those lucky ones who have Boots in their neighbourhood, don't forget to visit it today!



 Here is a list of what I usually buy from boots:

1) Simply Sensitive Skin Care Range:
If you are a sensitive skin sufferer like myself, this range is perfect for you. I have tried everything from toners, to moisturisers to facial washes and they did a pretty good job with my skin. They are fragrance free and hypo-allergic as well.



2) Time Delay Luminosity Serum: 
This serum is amazing for glowing skin. Suitable for all skin types. This is a product that I always use with my clients and they just love it.



3) Batiste Dry Shampoo: 
I love the one that comes with brown powder. It adjusts to my hair colour perfectly without making it look ashy. Get the one that matches your hair colour.



4) Dermalogica Products:
 Skin Resurfacing Cleanser, Active Moist Moisturiser, Skin Perfect Primer & Multi- Active Toner. A bit on the expensive side, but worth every penny. These products have transformed my skin.

 The skin resurfacing cleanser:
A light exfoliating cleanser that cleans your face so well and sheds new skin with every wash.



 Active Moist moisturiser:
 A super light weight moisturiser that provides a hydration surge for your skin without blocking your pores.



 The skin perfect primer:
 A primer perfect to be used alone or under makeup. It is loaded with vitamins and smells like heaven.



 As for the multi-active toner, this toner is a pure miracle with all the loaded anti-oxidants it is carrying.  I just adore this range!



5) Soap & Glory:
Beauty Sleep Accelerator Night Cream: an amazing moisture cream that provides amazing hydration for your skin and balanced for all skin types.



The Fab Pore Moisture Lotion:
A multi-tasking lotion that helps with huge pores and blemish prone skin. A must have for acne sufferers.



6) Bio Oil: A genie in a bottle! An amazing oil for stretch marks, scars and uneven skin tones. This is your answer to stretch marks in pregnancy as well!



7) No. 7:  Moisture Cream: this cream has been recommended by celebrities, so its definitely a must try!



8) John Frieda Flat Irons: I bought a John Freida flat iron in 2012 and have been using it ever since. I keep falling in love with it every single day!



9) Embryolisse Moisturiser: A must-have product with makeup artists and models. Such an amazing moisturising miracle tube.



10) Isadora Cosmetics: 24 h Moisture Foundation: this foundation keeps my face extremely well hydrated all day long. It stays in place the whole day and provides the best coverage ever. It is suitable for all skin types. This is my new "Can't live without product" for 2014.



11) MaxFactor: 2000 Calorie Mascara, Rich Black. An amazing mascara that actually does what it claims. Rich Black Full-On Lashes!!



12) Botanics:
Soothing eye makeup remover All Bright. A soothing eye makeup remover for people who have sensitive eyes.



13) Boots Cucumber Skin Refresher:
I can't find the right words to talk about this product. Outstanding is an understatement! A beautiful refresher and toner that keeps your skin looking clean and glowing all day.



14) Boots Expert Anti-Blemish Cleansing Foam:
An amazing cleanser that is suitable for sensitive acne sufferers.


Don't forget to:

Like my FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/thekitmakeupartist

Subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thekitmakeupartist

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments