Total Number of Readers

Check Out: The Best Selling Highlighters of 2014!

Hello Girls,

Here is a list of the best 5 glowy highlighters of all time.

1) Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Highlight 01:
An amazing highlighter with subtle light reflecting particles to be added on top of your blush for a glowy dewy effect. Perfect for mornings!



2) Chanel Camelia De Plumes:
A strong shimmery highlighter that adds a lot of definition to the cheek bones and nose when applied with the perfect contouring shade. Great for evening makeup.



3) Too Faced Candlelight Glow:
This is my absolute favourite highlighter because I use it in the morning as a blush and at night as a highlighter. I apply very little amount on my cheeks in the morning to give me a glowy effect and I apply a lot on my cheekbones at night to enhance my features.



4) MAC Pearl Frost:
One of my favourites since 2012. This is a cream base highlighter that you apply to your cheekbones, nose bone and chin by dapping it on with your fingers. The fastest way to highlight your face when you are running between errands, in your car or even picking up your kids from school.



5) High Beam by Benefit:
Perfect for soft dewy looks. It is a liquid highlighter that adds a very subtle glow on days when you want to keep your makeup at a minimum. Comes in very small handy bottles which makes it a great companion on days when you feel your skin is looking very dull and needs to wake up.


Don't forget to:

Like the FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/thekitmakeupartist

Subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Thekitmakeupartist

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments