Total Number of Readers

Makeup Artist's Secret: The Magic Wand to Oily Shiny Skin...



Hello Girls,

I got so many more questions regarding this video and they mainly revolve around how I keep my face looking matt like a model and not cakey like a gheisha.

Well here is the trick:

Ever walked into a makeup store and found a milk white pressed compact powder? Of course, the first thing you will think of is that this thing will definitely make you look like a dead person. Well, not exactly!

White pressed/loose powder are actually called Transparent Powders. They do not add any color on the face. All they do is that they just absorb the oils and get rid of the shine.

This is the perfect touch-up product for people who have moderate to excessively oily skin. All you have to do is keep this product in your purse wherever you go and with a fluffy powder brush give yourself a quick light application. Your makeup will stay in place longer and this annoying oily shine on your face will be gone forever.

Here are the best Transparent Powders you can buy:

Essence:

Nars:

Artdeco:

Mac:

Makeup forever:





Makeup Forever & Essence are sold in Egypt. The rest are available worldwide.

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/thekitmakeupartist

Subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekitmakeupartist

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!





Comments