Total Number of Readers

BEAUTY ALERT: 19 Signature daily makeup products that I can't survive without!!!!



Hello girls,

Hope you enjoyed Last Week's Episode. I talked to you about how to do an easy smokey eye look. I didn't mention the other products I already had on like foundation, concealer, powder, blush and lipstick.

So, here is a blog post about my everyday makeup products that I simply love.
Here is the video to remind you of how my face looked.

1) Primer:
Everyday after the moisturiser I love applying the body shop Vitamin C Skin Boost Primer. The smell is amazing, keeps my face shine-free, and is an amazing base under makeup. It is very gentle on the skin, loaded with vitamins and perfect for everyday application.



2) Concealer:
Before applying foundation, I like to apply concealer on my dark areas, red areas, pimples, dark circles just to colour correct my face before foundation. My favourite everyday concealer is by Garnier.



3) Foundation:
I always alternate between BB Cream and foundation. My favourite bb cream is the Oil Free Garnier BB Cream and my favourite foundation is the one by ISADORA 24hr Moist. This foundation is amazingly gentle on the face, perfect for sensitive skin, and looks absolutely flawless on the face. I get it from Boots and from centre point in Dubai.




4) Powder:
A powder I can't live without is the Studio Fix by Mac. It gives a very nice coverage and does not look cakey at all.



5) Blush:
I always alternate between blushes: Estee Lauder Peach, or Body Shop Rose Petal, or Nars Orgasm, or Mac Gingerly, or Benetint by Benefit or Sugar Bomb by Benefit.



6) LipLiner: Rimmel Wild clover and rimmel spice.



7) Lipstick: Mac Honeylove, or Essence Oh So Mat!



8) Eyebrow: I love the new eyebrow kit I got from H&M.



9) Mascara: My new favourite is L'oreal miss manga.



10) Eyeliner: L'Oreal carbon gloss liquid liner. Pencil Eyeliner is: Black Kohl&Contour by Bourgois.



I will do a video soon about how to do my signature makeup look from the start very soon.

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/thekitmakeupartist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/thekitmakeupartist

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!



Comments