Total Number of Readers

Bye bye pores...Hello flawless! The ultimate magical product for large pores...

Hello girls,

Are you one of the hundreds of girls suffering from open pores?

Does your foundation make your pores appear even larger?

 Well, worry no more because I will tell you about the most amazing pore reducing product you will ever come across.



In this post I will share with you the most amazing "Pore Minimizer Primer by Dior".



This product has a very soft, velvety, pinkish tone that fills in your pores and smoothes out your skin in a matter of seconds.



The best product to be used after moisturising the face and before foundation application. This product provides the best flat smooth base for your foundation that will fill in your pores perfectly making your foundation look absolutely flawless. Moreover, it will prevent the foundation from setting inside your pores;thus accentuating them.

 This "After" picture is prior to foundation application. As soon as the foundation was applied all pores literally disappeared!



Do you know the feeling of having soft baby skin? Well, this is what this product does exactly!
Perfect for women with open pores and for mature skin as well. I have tried all primers on the market and I could not believe my eyes when I saw the magical effect this product gives.

Go grab yours now!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB: https://www.facebook.com/thekitmakeupartist

Subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thekitmakeupartist

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!







Comments