Total Number of Readers

The 9 Best-Selling Arabic Perfumes of All Time

Hello Girls,

Living in Dubai has completely changed my idea about Arabic perfumes. I am so in love with them that they have been becoming my daily scents ever since I moved there. Most Arabic Perfumes will have some blends of Rose, Oud, Musk, Amber and even Sandalwood. Arabic perfumes have a great deal of character, adds an invisible statement to your outfits and are extremely long-lasting. A bit pricey but worth every single drop. Here is a compilation of the best Arabic Perfumes I have ever come across:

1) Montale Gold

2) Montale Black Oud

3) Montale Pink Rose Musk

4) Laya

5) Wesal

6) Wesal Al Zahab

7) Emporio Armani Oud

8) Gucci Oud

9) Roberto Cavalli Oud Edition

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments