Total Number of Readers

PRO-TIP: Best Makeup Brushes for Flawless Makeup

Hello Girls,

Many of you do not really know the importance of makeup brushes. A lot of girls use one brush for all purposes and some others do not even know how makeup brushes look like. Let me tell you a little pro-tip: The secret to great makeup is not in the products used but in the brush that blended your work.
 Makeup brushes contribute to flawless-looking complexions, perfect blending as well as natural-looking makeup. I advice you to always buy natural hair brushes and not synthetic cheap ones. They are quiet an investment but trust me if you take good care of them, they can live with you up to 20 years before they start wearing out. It really is worth every penny!

Here are my favourite brush brands of all time:

1) Bdillium Tools: These were the brushes I used in London College of Makeup

2) Sigma:

3) Sephora:

4) MAC:

5) Makeup Forever:

6) Real Techniques:

7) E.L.F:

8) Eco Tools:

7) Paris 100% Nat. Hair: 
Samir William in Egypt. This is a huge set. Ask for the smaller one!


Don't forget to:

Like my Facebook page: The Kit - The Makeup Artist

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Pinterest Board:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!


Comments