Total Number of Readers

Hey Wait!!!! Don't Throw Your Dry Gel Liner Just Yet!

Hello Girls,

I know I know....your gel liners dry up in less than a month after your purchase. It's like you can't live with  it and can't live without too. Here is my one million dollar tip to help you bring back your gel liners to life!

Two products that will save your souls while applying your favourite winged liner:

1) Inglot Duraline

2) Mac Mixing Medium

Any of these products can work their magic into reviving your almost dead gel liners. All you need is apply a drop or two in the pot itself, mix well with your brush and Voila. Be confident and show off again how your sleek liners can slay them all!

Bonus Tip: Works well with dry lipsticks and dry pencils too!


Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!




Comments