Total Number of Readers

Lip Liners that Compliments Nudes/Pink Lipsticks!

Hello Girls,

A lot of you asked me about lipliners that compliments many nude and pink lipsticks. Here is a compiled list of the lipliners that are in my professional makeup bag, some of which my clients adore.

 What I also like to do is that if the colour is too good to be true, I use it all over my lips without the lipstick. It gives me a nice matte finishing lip colour that is very long-lasting too.

Here are some of my favourite lip liners:

1) Rimmel Spice

2) Rimmel Wild Clover

3) Mac Whirl

4) Bourjois Lipliner 18

5) Makeup Forever 3C


6) Milani 07 Brandy

8) Maybelline Moisture Whip in Mauve

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments