Total Number of Readers

The best 21 nail polish brands worldwide...and the worst too!

Hello Girls,

Here is my compilation for you for the best and worst nail polish brands worldwide. Some of the brands will be found in your country of residence; while, others you will find when you travel abroad. So, it is good to have this list with you wherever you go shopping for the perfect nail polish bottle.

Essie


Orly


O.P.I


China Glaze


Essence


Sally Hansen


Amanda


Sinful Colors


Mac

Sephora


Revlon


Rimmel


Chanel


Mavala


Bourjois


Deborah Lippmann

Zoya


Butter


MaxFactor


Pure Ice
Jordana



Fashion Designers like Christian Louboutin, and Oscar Del Renta nail polishes are just commercial fads, in my opinion, that are very over-priced and not worth the investment at all.



The worst (experience-based): The colours tend to fade quickly and chips off easily.

Maybelline


Luna

L'Oreal



Elf

Wet n' Wild


Tomorrow, I will talk to you about the best selling colours of each brand. Wait for that!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit's Board

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!





Comments