Total Number of Readers

Best selling makeup products from NARS that you can not miss!

Hello Girls,

Since I am a huge fan for Nars, I am going to dedicate a full post about the best selling Nars products that you need to own today. Keep this list with you on your next trip to London or Dubai.

1) Albatros Highlighter


2) Bronzing Powder in Laguna



3) Semi Matte Lipstick in Schiap



4) Sheer Lipstick in Dolce Vita



5) Sheer Lipstick in Damage



6) Orgasm Blush



7) Radiant Creamy Concealers



8) Lipliners in Tonga

9) Lipliner in Fantasia:
Find them in Sephora!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit - The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit's Board

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments