Total Number of Readers

Review: The best organic skin care brand you will ever come across!

Hello Girls,

Here is a blog post about an unbelievable organic skin care line that takes care of our skin from the hidden gems of nature. Neal's Yards Remedies is one of the most effective organic skincare products that I have tried so far. I tried most of their products and I am pretty impressed with what these lovely blue glass bottles have to offer.

Here are some of my favourite picks that you can buy as well. Always feel free to explore some of their products as they are natural and extremely safe.

1) Witch Hazel Water:
This water is truly a godsend. It is a 100% natural extraction from the witch hazel plant that helps soothes sensitive, oily and combination skin. It has been embedded in my skin routine for almost two months now and my skin loves it.

It aids in tightening pores, reducing blemishes and toning down the redness. It is really impressive how something purely extracted from nature can beat all other chemically produced toners. I use this after I cleanse my face and before applying my moisturiser.




2) Jojoba Oil:
An amazing oil that hydrates the face and the body in a matter of seconds. If you are one of those people who are excessively oily, try mixing some jojoba oil with your moisturiser or with an aloe vera gel as a moisturiser. You will be surprised at how your oil production will significantly reduce. This is because the chemical composition of Jojoba Oil is very similar to the chemical composition of the skin oils/sebum. So applying this, tricks the brain that there is enough sebum produced and there is no need to produce more. Basically, this is exactly solving the root problem of acne and blemishes.



I used to wake up with an oil sheet on my face and since the day I started using Jojoba Oil in my skin care routine, now my oil production has significantly reduced. In fact, I am no longer oily at the moment!
A drop goes a along way, so do not add too much. I love mixing 100% aloe vera gel with a drop of jojoba oil as my moisturiser. It also works well as an eye cream too. I will dedicate a full post to Jojoba Oil next week.  This trick is for people with oily, combination and sensitive skin. If you have dry skin, just add a drop of jojoba oil to your regular moisturisers. You will love it!

Jojoba Oil can also be used on dry body areas such as elbows and knees. Great as an eye makeup remover too.

3) Bee Lovely Hand Cream:
an amazing hand cream that is blended with organic honey and orange essential oils. One of their best sellers. Great for women and safe enough on children as well.



4) Wild Rose Elixir:
An amazing serum that is formulated with wild rose hip oil, hyaluronic acid, and brightening turmeric. Great to be used in the mornings and evenings after cleansing. Works as a serum and a moisturiser all in one. A must try for tired, dull, dry and ageing skin.



5) Rehydrating Rose Facial Polish: 
 An amazing facial scrub for normal and dry/dehydrated skin.  This is an excellent milk scrub with exfoliating wild rose seed powder and aloe vera to keep skin smooth, enriched and revitalised.



I will definitely try some more products and give you more reviews about them. As for now, I am loving every single drop of whatever I am currently using!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The kit - The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!













Comments