Total Number of Readers

The Best Matte Summer Foundation for Oily Skin!

Hello Girls,

Just wanted to share with you my latest purchase from L'Oreal Paris. I stumbled on the best summer matte foundation that gives a flawless full coverage makeup look. It stays in place for 24 hours and gives a really natural coverage.



This foundation is the exact dupe of Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Foundation and it is at less than half the price!

They have the same look and the same effectiveness. I love them both; but hey, L'Oreal is a definite steal!!!

This foundation is best suited for problematic oily skin. The best way to apply it is to build up your coverage slowly using a makeup triangle sponge that looks like this:

You can find these in pharmacies or if you live in Dubai you can get a whole pack from Daiso Japan for 7 Dhs.

Remember always build up your colour! Do not apply heavy amounts all at once or else it will look very cakey!

The L'Oreal Foundation can be found in Mazaya, Wojooh, Hypermarkets and Centre Point. It costs about 95 Dhs. (This is a Steal)

The Giorgio Armani Foundation is in Sephora for 250 Dhs. (This is a Splurge!)

So, there you go! You have two great options: A steal vs. A splurge! It is totally up to you how you want to invest in your makeup!

Don't Forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my youtube channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!




Comments