Total Number of Readers

Phenomenal Drugstore Primer for pores, oily skin and long-lasting makeup!

Hello Girls,

I am the biggest N.Y.X fan. I just love all their makeup as they come in great quality, amazing textures, strong pigmentation, vibrant colours and at unbelievable prices too.

My latest N.Y.X purchase was The Angel Veil Primer.

This primer gives a subtle coverage for problem and pigmented areas on the face. It provides a great base for foundation to gracefully land on and it is a great pore filler. It really provides this natural veil to the face that helps your makeup last in its place for about 9-10 hours. If your face doesn't have any problem areas and you just want something to lightly cover the shine, then just a drop of this on your T-zone can help de-shine the face with proper blending.


Primers are usually applied after moisturising the face and before foundation application. This primer costs around 60 Dhs and can be found in Centre Point Stores.

Final Verdict:
For me this primer works just as great as the other more expensive primers like Pore Perfection by Benefit Cosmetics (150 Dhs) or Pore Minimizer by Dior (250 Dhs) . I would say "Angel Veil" is their perfect Dupe and at less than half the price!

Again, you have great options on the market and I am only giving you more economical ways of investing in your makeup kit with dupe products that will yield the same exact results as high-end brands. Enjoy!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!



Comments