Total Number of Readers

DIY: All-Natural Homemade Honey Facial Wash!

Hello Girls,

When it comes to my beauty skincare routine, I love to experiment with what nature has to offer. I basically go to my kitchen and look at some of the things lying there and try to incorporate them in my everyday, so as to limit the excessive use of chemicals on my face and body.

Forget about your facial washes and try this honey cleansing method. Honey has anti-bacterial properties, fights acne, deeply cleanses pores and give the face the most beautiful glowy look.

What I use is:

Raw Organic Honey or even better Manuka Honey. You have the option of adding some essential oils to the honey like Lavender if you have irritation, Tea Tree oil if you have acne, or even Frankincense  Oil if you have excessive dry skin. If you do not have any of these essential oils on hand, using just the honey to wash your face is more than enough! It is a treatment on its own.



How to do it:

1) Get the honey and apply it directly on face morning and night in a circular motion for two minutes. You can leave it on for deep cleansing the pores if you have time or you can wash immediately with tap water.
Do not worry, it washes off easily and won't leave your face feeling sticky, as honey is highly water-soluble.

2) Ditch your regular facial wash forever!

3) Tone and Moisturise like usual!

Honey is suitable for all skin types, all ages, 100 % chemical free and 100 % safe.

Happy Cleansing!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my youtube channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board:The Kit - The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!







Comments