Total Number of Readers

Full-Fat Mayonnaise hair treatment at home!

Hello girls,

A few days back, I tried something on my hair that I never ever thought I would ever do but loved how it felt afterwards. I did a hair mayonnaise treatment with the regular full-fat mayonnaise that is in all your fridges.


All I did was, part my hair to strands and apply the mayonnaise from roots to tips generously. You can add some oil to the mayo; something like almond, coconut or olive oil will make your hair mask very rich. I secured my hair in a plastic shower cap and left it on for an hour.



If you feel that you will smell like a Caesar salad, you can add a few drops of Lavender or Vanilla Extract to cover the smell.

Don't worry, it washes off easily if you use a proper moisturising shampoo. Condition your hair normally and then apply a 5-minute hair mask in the shower. Rinse and Voila.
Beautiful Bouncy Soft Summer Curls have never been more attainable.

The benefits of using Mayonnaise on Hair:

1) Improves Hair Moisture

2) Boost Hair Shine

3) Provides the correct PH balance for the Hair

4) Prevents Breakage

5) Full of protein from eggs which helps growing her longer.

6) Sulfur in eggs is a good treatment for dandruff.

So from now on, you should grab a bottle for your salad and another for your hair. Keep both refrigerated! Always Opt for Full-Fat!

This tip is a Hollywood tip that have been used by Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock. Well, who to trust more than these two!!

Don't Forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist


Comments