Total Number of Readers

A Great Nourish for Dry, Damaged and Chemically-treated hair!!!

Hello Girls,

My hair is constantly dry and damaged either because I always colour it or because I always swim or probably because it is genetic. Finding the right product that helps erase away all the frizziness, and drying is nearly impossible until I stumbled yesterday on the most gorgeous avocado and Shea Butter intensive repair hair mask by Garnier Ultra Doux.

They have an amazing line of shampoos, conditioners, treatment masks and creams that are really delivering what they promise.

I will give the rest a try, but this is the first thing I tried from this line and I am so in love with it.


How to Use?

After Shampooing your hair, apply generously and leave to sink in for about 3-5 minutes. Wash and Voila. For extra moisture, I usually like to use a conditioner first, wash my hair and then apply the mask. Feel free to experiment!

Don't Forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit - The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my youtube channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest board: The Kit - The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!





Comments