Total Number of Readers

The best 5 products to buy from TOO FACED makeup brand!

Hello Girls,

I am so in love with Too Faced makeup brand. The textures, colours, pigmentation and quality of their products are outstanding. Here are my favourite picks:

1) Candle Light Glow Highlighter: This is by far the best pigmented highlighter I used. Amazing how it reflects the light on the face and gives the face an amazing glow.

2) The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette: An amazing set of earth-toned eyeshadows to suit all skin tones and eye shapes.

3) Too faced Poudre Bronzante: Too Faced is very popular for their bronzers. Their bronzers are extremely light, natural, soft and long-lasting. This is one of my favourites but I am sure that the rest are just as great.

4) Melted Lip Colours: These are addictive! The colours are wonderful! You have to give them a try.

5) Cocoa Contour Palette: Who doesn't love some contour for the face? Try this palette, you won't regret it.

Too Faced is sold in Sephora WorldWide. Make sure to pass by their counter on your next Sephora Visit! Enjoy!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments