Total Number of Readers

The Most Asked Beauty Questions and Their Answers!

Hello Girls,

I am back to blogging after 2 months of silence, as it was quiet crazy over here on my side of the world. With loads of makeup courses, shoots with Revlon, business trip to Egypt and new years' vacation, I hardly found any time to sit down and start doing my daily blogging. Here I am again, so get ready to some major blogging spams on your newsfeed.

I decided to answer some of the questions that you send me, so I compiled them here and wrote for you comprehensive answers to help you as much as possible.  I am very sorry I couldn't gather all the questions in one post, but I promise I will do another blog post to continue answering your questions. So keep them coming.

The Top 10 'Most-Asked' Questions in the Beauty Industry:

1) What is the best moisturiser for Oily-Acne Prone Skin?

For people with oily skin,  you always have to use very light-weight moisturisers that are basically water-based. These are my three recommended ones that will keep your face glowing without clogging your pores and causing acne.

The Body Shop:


SebaMed:

Boots Simply Sensitive:



2) What is the Primer used for?

A primer is a makeup base that helps to cover open pores, helps makeup last longer, prevent foundation from oxidising (turning orange), gives a flawless look for the makeup and prevents the face from turning oily throughout the day.

If you have pores that you want to hide:



If you are oily and you want your face to remain matte:

If you want your makeup to last longer: Yes, an after shave balm.


3) Matte Lipsticks dries my lips. How do I prevent that?

Always exfoliate the lips and then moisturise them before applying your matte lipsticks.

I moisturise with Labello for men to prevent any shine.



4) What makeup to wear with an Orange Dress?

Brown Smokey eyes with Nude Lips. That's the safest combo for you.


5) Can I apply smokey eyes if I am going to a morning wedding?
Yes, you sure can. Keep it matte. No glitter, no sparkle.
Something like this is just beautiful!

6) I am 28 years old and I don't apply eye cream, am I too late?
It is never too late; however, later than that will definitely be too late.
Start now with any of these:


7) My lips change the colour of the lipstick. How Do I prevent that?
Apply Lip Primer or dab your lips with concealer to unify lip colour.
Perfect primers are:





8) My foundation shows my pores even more, how do I stop that from happening?
Get a silicon based foundation and apply it with a fluffy brush generously on the pore area in fast circular motion. Do the same with foundation and then top it off with loose powder.
Perfect brush for pores:



9) My eyeliner melts. Please tell me about an eye liner that will stay in place all day.

Best Gel liner is Inglot. Full Stop. Super black and lasting until your last breath.



10) I love nude lipstick but it makes me look very pale. Which colour do I choose?
If Nude lipstick make you look pale, try a little darker nude like Mac Taupe:



Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow me on Snap Chat: Hebakaissy


Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments