Total Number of Readers

MUST-HAVE: Wonderful tanning oils/self-tanners that you have to buy today!

Hello Girls,

Summer is knocking on our doors really hard here in Dubai. Beaches are crowded everywhere, tanning oils are being sold out daily, sand on our feet, salt in our hair, flip-flops clicking, hair in a messy bun and adrenaline is rushing for a summer vacation as soon as possible. It is that time of the year that I feel I am young, alive and can't wait to pack my bag and leave to my beloved Egypt. You will travel the world and you will never find a sea clearer than the one we -Egyptians- own. Sorry Dubai, at least we have one thing that we can brag about that you don't have and can't get.

Now, let me tell you about the best tanning oils that you need to grab today! These oils have amazing smells, loaded with vitamins, tan enhancers and available everywhere!


1) Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil:



2) Banana Boat Dark Tanning Oil:



3) Carrot Sun Tan Accelerator:


4) Caribbean Breeze Gold Tanning Carrot Lotion: Bought mine from the Maldives on my honeymoon and it was a bronzing bomb!

5) Maui Babe Browning Lotion: You can get this from amazon.

6) Malibu Bronzing Tanning Oil:

7) Garnier Ambre Solaire:

6) St.Tropez Self Tanner: If you don't like to tan but you still want a natural-looking bronzed up look, this guy here is the boss! The best self-tanner you will ever come across. I guess you might find that in Sephora; have to make sure though!

P.S: Tanning Oils are opposite to Sun Blocks. The lower the SPF, the greater the bronze. However, I always advice everyone to buy their tanning oils with an average SPF level to avoid sun-burns. When your tanning oil has some SPF, it guarantees that you will tan but you won't be burnt. SPF in a tanning oil is not a bad thing at all!

Tomorrow I will write a post for you about how to properly tan without damaging or dehydrating your skin. I will also show you how to prevent your skin from flaking, turning red or getting a sun-burn; which can both ruin your look as well as your trip! Wait for that!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my youtube channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!








Comments