Total Number of Readers

How models use ADVIL in their beauty routine for perfect complexion.

Hello Girls,

I miss writing posts to all of you. It has been very busy lately and I didn't have a proper chance to sit down on my laptop and blog. So, here I am again bombarding your news feed with a lot more tips and tricks coming your way.

You will rarely find a household that doesn't hold ADVIL capsules to treat pains and migraines. However, I am going to show you a brilliant way to use Advil as a pimple-killer emergency life saver.



All you need is one capsule of ADVIL. The reason I want you to use capsules because Advil capsules contain a gel inside and this gel is going to be your pimple killing serum.



What you will do is that you will poke the capsule with a knife or a needle, get out the clear gel inside and apply it on your inflamed pimple as an over-night treatment. Advil has anti-inflammatory ingredients and will work all night on reducing the redness and the inflammation caused by your pimple.



You will wake up next morning with a significant improvement in the way your pimple looks; or even better you might not find your pimple at all. It is very safe to use and a great reliable method to kill your pimple in a small amount of time especially when you have to attend something very important and you do not want to take your pimple with you.

Try it out and you will be surprised at how effective this method is. Always remember that the degree of healing depends solely on the degree of the inflammation. If it is a slight inflammation it will heal much faster that if it is a very sore pimple. However, in both cases you will definitely find an improvement.

Good luck and wait for more tricks.

Don't Forget To:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!





Comments