Total Number of Readers

3 NARS brown eyeshadows for the perfect eyebrows filling!

Hello Girls,

I am so fond of drawing my eyebrows with shadows and not pencils. The reason for that is mainly because eyeshadows are very soft on the roots of the brows and won't be picking at them the way most pencils do.

People who have been using pencil all their lives will eventually have eyebrows that are weak, brittle and thin. So, always resort to eyeshadows for the prefect, natural and effortless eyebrow shaping.

I am very fond of NARS makeup and here are my three picks that work very well for that perfect & sleek eyebrow look. They are eyeshadows, I know, but who said you can't multi-task your makeup?

1) Blondie:

2) Bali:

3) Bengali:


Find NARS in Sephora.

Here is my step-by-step youtube tutorial to show you how to fill in your brows in the most natural way possible. Watch it and be a pro!

 Link to Episode:

Draw your eyebrows like a PRO!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit - The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Youtube

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!


Comments