Total Number of Readers

3 MAC must-have lipsticks that will never get out of style!

Hello girls,

Here are the three MAC lipsticks that are retro classic, matte, suitable for all skin tones, great for all occasions and never ever get out of style.

Dangerous


Flat-out- Fabulous


Relentlessly Red

These colours are seriously the best investment you will make in your makeup purse. Colours that are always fashionable, suit all occasions, go very well with all outfits, perfect for all seasons and amazing when mixed together as well.

Go grab them today!

Don't forget to: 

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist Board

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments