Total Number of Readers

What's in my GYM bag?

Hello girls,

Here is a list of things that I have to pack when I go to the gym. Things that I can't leave the house without on a trip like that!

1) Anti-bacterial wipes: Handles of gym machines are filled with bacteria. Cleaning your hands with Dettol wipes after your work out is crucial.



2) Deodrant.



3) Facial Wash in travel bottles. Washing your face after your workout is very important to prevent your sweat from clogging your pores and causing breakouts.



4) Moisturizer in travel bottles. You can't wash your face without moisturising.



5) Clean Shirt. Gym shirts hold on to the sweat making an undesirable sweat that you may not be aware of but others around you definitely will. Stay on the safe side and change your shirt.



6) Clean hand Towel. Never use tissues to dry your face from sweat. A dry clean towel is more effective and more hygienic.



7) Water. Hydration is crucial.



8) Music and headphones.



9) Comb and hair shine spray.




10) Benetint for lips and cheeks. Freshen up your lips and complexion in seconds with this amazing tint from benefit.



11) Transparent Mascara. A quick coat on your lashes and eyebrows can give you a very neat look.



12) A Fruit. Keep your blood pressure stable by eating a fruit after your workout.



13) Sun-screen. If you are training outdoors, I advice you to apply sunscreen. This is amazing! wait for my post about this amazing product.



P.S. You never know who you are going to meet on your way out, so you might as well look effortlessly great just in case :)

Feel free to send all your inquiries on The Kit- The Makeup Artist Facebook page and I will respond here on the blog!

Don't forget to:
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram @hebakc
Subscribe to my youtube channel.

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments