Total Number of Readers

Beauty products that you have to keep next to your bed!

Hello girls,
I just want to share with you what I usually keep next to my bed. These beauty products I use when I jump in bed and that is exactly why I keep them very close :)

Here are the list of my favourites night time buddies:

1) Lavender Vanilla Pillow Mist by Bath & Body Works:
I spray this mist on my pillows and my sheets for an outstanding relaxing effect. I just adore this product!



2) Baby Johnson's Powder Mist Cologne:
I love smelling good when I am heading to bed. Regular perfumes can be very harsh at night, so I apply some of this amazingly soft cologne that makes me smell like a new born.



3) Sweet Almond Oil:
A small bottle of sweet almond oil has to be next to my bed to apply on my eyebrows and my cuticles.



4) Transparent Nail Polish:
I always keep a bottle of transparent nail polish to apply on my manicure every night to make it look fresh everyday for the rest of the week.



5) Pantene Night repair treatment:
I apply a tiny drop of this on my hair and split ends. It makes my hair smell great all night and I wake up to very soft hair



6) L'Oreal Lash Serum:
I never forget to condition my lashes at night. 



5) Body Shop Wild Rose hand Cream:
By far this is the best hand cream I have ever used in my life. It is soft, smells gorgeous and gets absorbed by the skin in seconds. After I apply my transparent nail polish, I have to moisturise my hands.




6) Vaseline Lip therapy:
Of course, I have to moisturise my lips at night. When I keep this habit, I wake up to the smoothest and softest lips ever! I also apply this product on my elbow and my ankles. Yes, Elbows and Ankles! Amazing!



7) Jar of Water:
A jar of water next to my bed is essential. Keeping your body hydrated while you are sleeping does wonders to your skin. Your body temperature increases at night, so cool off with some water.

This is my night routine and my favourite night products. Keep it a habit to give some attention and care to your body at least for ten minutes before you head to bed. Trust me, it doesn't take more than ten minutes. You will wake up looking and feeling beautiful!



Please feel free to send your inquiries on The Kit- The Makeup Artist Facebook page and I will respond here on the blog!

Don't forget to follow:
Pinterest The kit- The Makeup Artist board
Instagram: @hebakc

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful

Comments