Total Number of Readers

This is Why I Crush Aspirin and Massage My Scalp with it!

Hello Girls,

For those who live with me on a daily basis, they would really be astonished by a secret beauty habit that I usually do at least twice a months for my hair and scalp. What I normally do is I get the regular aspirin, crush it, mix it with a drop of water to form a paste and I massage my head and scalp with it. The reason for that is that it is a great remedy for itchy scalps and dandruff. 

Why is Aspirin Effective?
The Salicylic acid (The Active Ingredient) in the aspirin is the ingredient used for all the dandruff shampoos in general. So, giving your head a concentrated dose of this ingredient every now and then in a massaging motion will help kill your dandruff once and for all.

I have once talked to you about how Listerine can be a very effective method for dandruff and I also believe that Aspirin is one of the best habits that I got into in the past few years. My scalp is so much healthier and my dandruff has significantly reduced; which as a result made my hair healthy, shiny and significantly heavier.

People who are suffering from dandruff will always have brittle, dry and thin hair as dandruff signifies a very unhealthy scalp, so getting rid of dandruff is a must for everyone suffering from it.

Here is what I do:

1) Get your regular over the counter aspirin and crush it.


2) Add a tiny drop of water to turn it into a paste

3) Massage your scalp for at least 3-4 minutes

4) Then wash your hair with your regular anti-dandruff shampoo.

5) Condition normally.

The Best and most effective dandruff shampoo is:
Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow me on Snap Chat: Hebakaissy


Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!


Comments