Total Number of Readers

Most Popular Smokey Eyeshadow Palettes Used by International Makeup Artists!

Hello Girls

I constantly get questions about my most recommended eye shadow palettes that are used by international makeup artists worldwide. So, here is the list of the most loved and used palettes by the top people in the industry.

هذه هي أهم و أشهر ظلال الجفون التي تستخدم من قبل أشهر خبراء المكياج حول العالم 


2) Lorac Pro

3) Urban Decay

4) Tartellet by Tarte

5) Smash Box Full Exposure


6) NARS

7) YSL

8) Revlon Photo Ready

9) Too Faced

10) Makeup Forever

11) Stila

12) Kiko


13) Chanel

14) Bobbi Brown

15) Sephora

16) Morphes

17) NYX


18) Gosh



19) ELF

20) Laura Mercier

21) Japonesque 



Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow me on Snap Chat: Hebakaissy


Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!



Comments