Total Number of Readers

Miracle Product: The 1 Perfect Non-Drying Anti-Acne Breakouts Soap!

Hello Girls,

This is going to be a fairly quick post, not like the other ones, of an acne-product that I was prescribed by my dermatologist in Dubai which has been a life-saver ever since.


My skin is probably the most sensitive of all skin types and I have tried every single product to kill my easily aggravated acne and tighten my pores; but with no luck. Apparently, my skin is the type that needs extremely mild treatments/ products; otherwise it flares up into a whole jungle of breakouts like there is no tomorrow.

Having lost the battle, I gave in and decided to go to a dermatologist in Dubai. He prescribed to me the one soap that has promised to leave my face clear, glowing and acne-free: Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Cleansing Bar! And it was really up to the promise!

I have been on this soap for over three months now and I can not be more grateful to this doctor that gave me this piece of advice.

So, for those of you who are really suffering, go grab this soap today. If it is not in your country, it is available in every pharmacy in Dubai for 42 dhs.

Goodbye for now
See you next beauty post!

Don't forget to:

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow me on Snap Chat: Hebakaissy


Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments