Total Number of Readers

WOHOO!! Best of Anastasia Beverly Hills Now In Sephora Dubai!


Hello Girls,

Dubai Has Made it all easier for us like usual and brought 'Anastasia Beverly Hills' all the way from the USA right to Sephora Dubai Mall!

So, if you live in Dubai or have someone visiting soon don't forget to let them grab some of the very best products of this brand.

Here are my Favourites:

1) Contour Cream Kit

2) Dip Brow Pomade

3) The Original Contour Kit

4) Liquid Lipsticks

5) So Hollywood Highlighter

So hurry now to the mall and get them all!


Don't forget to:

Download THE KIT App on your cell phone:The Kit App

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist



Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!


Comments