Total Number of Readers

Tried & Tested:The Best Makeup Remover Creams Ever!!!!

Hello Girls!

Here is a quick post for the best makeup removers I have personally tried. They remove ever bit of makeup and they leave your skin feeling so soft and supple. To make sure that my makeup is 100% removed I like to wash my face with a soap-free cleanser after I use the makeup remover and then I moisturise as usual.


1) Clean and Clear Makeup Remover (Oil-free)

2) Johnson and Johnson Cleansing Milk

3) Boots Simply Sensitive Makeup Remover

4) Makeup Forever Demaquillant

5) Clarins Makeup Remover

6) Clinique Take The Day Off

7) Cleanse off oil by Mac

8) Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse



Don't forget to:

Download THE KIT App on your cell phone:The Kit App

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist



Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments