Total Number of Readers

2015: The Best Gifts Ideas for HIM!

Hello Girls,

From time to time, we like to surprise our lovers with a simple token of love. Whether it is for an occasion or just out of the blue, men like surprises and gifts just as much as we do.  Holiday season is knocking on our doors, so why not get your sweetheart something that can make them feel loved and cherished.

Since this is a beauty blog, I will try my best to make the list revolve around 'Beauty for Him'; however, you might find a few items which are not directly beauty-related that I personally couldn't resist not adding. So, there you go:

1) Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D:
The best rotary shaver for the year 2015.

2) Panasonic ES-LV81 Arc 5:
Another phenomenal electric razor that will save his life.

3) John Varvatos Dark Label

4) Terre D' Hermes:

5) OTB Wild by Diesel: (This is by far by favourite. Sometimes, I apply some behind my husband's back)

6) Obsession by Calvin Klein

7) Prada 'Luna Rossa' Cologne

8) L'Occitane After Shave Balm

9) Go Pro Cam

10) Up by Jawbone: For the gym junkies and fitness freaks!

11) Iwatch

12) Enroll him for a one-year membership in his favourite Gym 



13) Book him a day of Spa and Massage in a great Hotel:
Four Seasons, Dusit Thani, Kempenski, Ritz Carlton etc...


Don't forget to:

Download THE KIT App on your cell phone:The Kit App

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist



Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments