Total Number of Readers

How to Prevent Wrinkled and Turkey-Chin Necks?

Hello Girls,

Many girls are trying to extensively take care of their faces and eyes areas; while, totally forgetting about their necks. They always feel that the neck is part of the body and has nothing to do with the face. Well, let me tell you that the neck is an extension to the face. If your face looks young and your neck looks wrinkled, your true age will be totally exposed.

Always make it a habit that whatever you do to your face should be done to your neck as well. If you scrub your face, take your neck along the way. If you apply a facial mask, definitely go downwards towards the neck. Just like you apply makeup on the neck to match the face, you should always remove it too.

Here is what I do daily to make sure that my neck gets the exact pampering it needs:

1) At night, I like to use an oil-based eye makeup remover to clean off my neck even if it does not have any makeup on. Why OIL-BASED? Oil-based removers have extra nourishing oils that remove dirt and impurities efficiently while moisturising at the same time. The other reason why I use eye makeup removers is to make sure that it is not irritating to my neck areas. Here are my two favourite removers:



2) Apply a moisturising toner afterwards to help close the pores and make my neck ready for the last step. This Body Shop Toner is Phenomenal:

3) Apply Body Butter:
Body butters are extremely rich creams and are very safe to apply on the necks. Never ever apply butters on the face as they will clog your facial pores. The one I love using daily is Twilight from Bath and Body works.

Yes, this is an extra step in your beauty routine but trust me it will pay off really well. Wrinkled necks really expose the true age of women who are blessed with young looking faces. You definitely do not want to look 40 years old and your neck looking more like 70. Start now because once the damage is done, it becomes almost impossible to do anything about it!

Don't forget to:

Download THE KIT App on your cell phone:The Kit App

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@Hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist



Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments