Total Number of Readers

TREND ALERT: Best Red Lipsticks for WINTER 2015!

Hello Beauty Queens,

I am back to blogging after a long business trip in Egypt. There was hardly anytime to do my regular daily blogging over there because of the constant meetings, courses, appointments as well as shoots. I am apologising for the silence lately but I promise I will make it up to you in endless posts about beauty, makeup and the latest trends in skincare.

My best friend was casually asking me about the best red lipsticks on the market for Fall 2015 and I thought that would be an interesting blog post for all those girls getting their gears ready for winter. Here is a compiled list of the ones that I just love:

1) Tom Ford Smoke Red:

2) YSL Deep Red:

3) Estee Lauder Red Velvet:

4) Makeup Forever Moulin Rouge:


5) MAC Russian Red:


6) MAC Ruby Woo:


7) Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks in 107 & 111:



8) Maybelline Red Haute Lipstick:


9) Chanel Pirate:
10) Nars Audacious in Lana:

11) Charlotte Tilbury (Selfridges in London) : Walk of Shame & Red Carpet
12) Stila in Ruby:


Don't forget to:


Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!


Comments