Total Number of Readers

The Nudes Just Got Nuder! Favourite Nude Lipsticks and Pro-Tips on How to Apply Them!

Hello Girls,

I am a big fan of nude lipsticks. I believe they add a really soft feel to the overall look and they look great on almost everybody.  Pink Nudes and beige nudes match many skin tones, makeup looks, events and are the perfect balance with strong smoky eyes.

Some tips to take into consideration:
1) Blonde girls need nude lipsticks with a pink undertone to avoid looking pale.

2) Pair your nude lipstick with a dark lip liner for more lip definition. Rimmel Spice or Mac Spice lipliners are what I use with nudes.

3) Do not apply nudes with a makeup-less face. There has to be some colour in the eyes or on the cheeks otherwise you will look sick.

4) Do not apply nudes with chapped lips.

5) If you feel nude lipstick make you look pale, try applying a darker colour first and then top it off with the nude lipstick. It will look so much better.

Here is a compiled list of my favourite Beige/Pink Nude Lipsticks:

1) Burberry Nude Beige:


2) Lancome Rouge in Love "Lasting Kiss 200B" 


3) Illamasqua Soft Pink Chocolate
4) Nars Belle De Jour:

5) Mac Creme De Nude:
6) Tom Ford Nude Vanille:

7) YSL Voulpte no. 1:

8) Rimmel Kate Moss Collection
9) Maybelline Honey Beige
10) Mac HoneyLove

11) Essence Oh So Matt!
12) Flormar DS 01

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments