Total Number of Readers

OBSESSED: My Current Favourite Makeup Brand!

Hello Girls,

I am always on the search for the latest beauty and makeup brands in the market. Since, I am quiet a researcher in this field, I like to try everything out and give it a fair chance. I do not judge makeup based on a chic bottle or an expensive price tag. This is not how you become a smart beauty shopper. It is true that some of the high-end brands are awesome, but it is even more true that other more affordable brands give more outstanding results. Surprisingly, one of the brands I am currently enjoying at the moment is FLORMAR. Many of you get confused between Florelle and Flormar. They are not the same and Flormar is way better.

There is a huge shop in Dubai Mall and an even bigger shop in Mall of Arabia in Egypt.



Things you need to try from there:

1) Bronzing Powder: Gorgeous Bronzing Powder and comes in a variety of shades to suit all complexions.


2) Eyebrow Powder: The softest eyebrow shadow I have used till now.  Very well-pigmented and very long-lasting!


3) Perfect Coverage Concealer: I love how soft, light and full-coverage it is. This is currently my everyday concealer


4) Lipsticks:




5) Nail Polishes: They have all sorts of colours you can think of. You have to try the Satin Silk Range. It a Metallic Matte range that is phenomenal!!! I have never seen something like it before!




Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments