Total Number of Readers

The Best Four Leave-In Conditioners Your Hair will Thank You For.

Hello Girls,

We are preparing ourselves for the beach and the most important thing we all think of is how to keep our hair looking great. On the beach, we need to protect our hair from the salt, sun as well as humidity. Here are my favourite leave-in treatments that you will need to have with you on your way to your vacation.

1) Paneten Oil Replacement Leave-In: This is an excellent product to seal in moisture and make up for the lost natural oils of the hair. I love applying this as soon as I wake up and in between my swims too.

2) Paneten Clinicare Leave-In: Because one leave-in is never enough to fight off the damaging consequences of the salt and sea, I like to mix two together. I apply the Oil Replacement and then give my hair a final spray with the Clinicare.


3) Garnier 3-in-1 Leave-In: This is an awesome leave in and smells stunning. I use this after the shower. Apply generously on your towel dry hair.

4)Paneten Night Therapy Leave-In: A great leave-in to apply before you sleep so that you wake up with the freshest looking hair ever.

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my youtube channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board:  The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!



Comments