Total Number of Readers

10 Tips to have A Good-Hair Day Everyday!

Hello Girls,

Here are my 10 tips to help you have great smooth and fresh looking hair everyday.

1) Invest in a good hair dryer. My favourite one is BabyLiss Diamond Radiance 2200 W

2) Invest in a good Flat Iron. The best one for 2015 is: Remington T Studio Wide plate

3) The Quality of your shampoo and conditioner plays a great role in how your hair turns out to be. These ones are unbelievable and a must try: Organix


4) Always do a hair mask weekly or bi-weekly. The one that proved to give great results is by Organix too!

5) A leave-conditioner is a must. My favourite is: Garnier Fructis

6) Dry Shampoo for Oily Scalps when you need it most. Don't Use it everyday. A great one is: Dove Refresh+Care 

7) A hair protect product is a must before using any heat on your hair. Tresemme is the boss.

8) Taking the correct supplements can make up for a great nutrients loss. My current favourite is: Viviscal

9) Applying a night treatment before you sleep will greatly help your hair to feel smooth and fresh the next day. The one product I can't live without is: Pantene Night Therapy.

10) Use the right hair tools when you deal with your hair. Some examples could be: elastic bands with no metal, a wide comb, and  ammonia-free hair dyes.
Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my youtube channel:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board:  The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!



Comments