Total Number of Readers

Marks & Spencer Floral Obsession!!!

Hello Girls,

Yesterday, I was passing by Marks & Spencer and came into contact with the most amazing body lotions, hand creams, room/linen sprays, bubble baths and body washes. I was so surprised at how unbelievably gorgeous they smell. I am not really a big of Marks & Spencer beauty products but these floral smells were a true head-turner. Every floral set also comes with an amazing English-style makeup pouch that looks timelessly classic.

The Rose Collection:
Hand and Body Wash. 

Eau De Toilette 

Talcum Powder
Linen/Room Spray
Body Cream

Makeup/Beauty Pouch

The Second most amazing floral set that I literally fell in love with was the Lavender. I am obsessed by the instant relaxing and calming sensation this Lavender collection provides. 

The Lavender Collection:
The Whole Collection

Eau De Toilette
Body Bath & Lotion
Linen/Room Spray


Lavender Beauty Pouch
Last but not least comes a fantastic floral set called " Magnolia". Seriously girls, the minute I smelled that, I was completely hooked. An amazing floral fresh morning scent that will make you start your day feeling beautifully energised.

The Magnolia Collection: 

Room/Linen spray
Talcum Powder
Eau De Toilette
Gift Set

Beauty Pouch

These are all the perfect gifts for yourself when you need something refreshing in your beauty kit. It can also be a great gift for your mothers, mother-in law and your granny too!

Go grab them today, you will love each and every drop!

Don't forget to:


Subscribe to my youtube channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!









Comments