Total Number of Readers

Keep Your Nails Chip-Free For Over A Week!

Hello Girls,

Here is a beautiful product for nails that you can apply to your colour that will keep your nails chip-free for over a week. You can go swimming, shower as much as you want, cook and even do the dishes and your nails will still look very fresh for several days.

O.P.I TOP COAT
This is the secret product that nearly all of Dubai Nail Salons can't go without. It's this particular one and in this particluar colour that keep the nails looking sleek and water-resistant.

So, next time you pass by an O.P.I counter make sure you grab one of these! You won't regret!

Don't forget to:


Subscribe to my youtube channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments