Total Number of Readers

Outstanding habits to aid in your skin's daily regeneration process! Stay Young Forever!

Hello Girls,

I want to share with you my latest night routine that has not only transformed the way my body looks but has also incredibly improved my sleep and my complexion.

The skin goes to a hardcore regeneration process while you are completely asleep at night. Your complexion tremendously benefits if you fall into a deep relaxed sleep. People who suffer from insomnia will always wake up with oily skin, acne, excessive dryness, dullness, yellowish tones, bloating, puffy eyes and purple circles. Skin care products in this case will be of very little effectiveness because it was not absorbed correctly; since your regeneration process did not perform at its expected level.

I have been suffering from insomnia lately and I was always blaming it either on my bad pillow or my uncomfortable mattress. The main problem was that I was doing all the wrong things throughout the day and before I go to bed.

I started shifting my lifestyle a bit and I have found out that the problem was mainly because of my bad habits that I need to quit as soon as possible. I started almost a month ago and I have never ever been more relaxed and felt more rejuvenated.

Here are a few tips to help in your skin's nightly regeneration process:

1) Take a warm bath. Warm baths relax your muscles and release all the day's tension.

2) Use lavender aroma in your room one hour before your bedtime and while your are in the shower.

3) Once you are done with your bath, finish off your skincare routine.

4) Wear a comfy PJ and start dimming off the lights and turning off all electronic devices.

5) Do sleep and insomnia Yoga. This has changed my life. Get a yoga mat, and follow this youtube video to help you do a sleep yoga for 30 minutes. It's like black magic.  Here is the link: Sleep & Insomnia Yoga

6) Have some Zen or Yoga tracks playing softly in the background. Here is a link for my favourite one: Zen Track for Sleep and Insomnia

7) Spray some lavender pillow mist on your sheets and pillows. This is the one I use.


8) Once you are done, if you are not already drowsy, have three to four slices of fresh pineapples. Pineapples increase the melatonin levels in your body and makes you sleep in no time. It is the sleeping pill of nature. It is also loaded with Vitamin C which is great for your regeneration process.

9) Do not have dinner. Pineapples are more than enough.

10) If you find that 30 minutes of Sleep Yoga is too long for you, here is a short version of sleep yoga that you can follow. I have tried both and the longer one worked better for me, but the shorter one can also serve the purpose if you are tight on time. 8 minute sleep yoga in bed

11) Staying active in the morning and playing sports in the morning makes the body crave the sleep rest at night.

12) I usually drink some peppermint tea after I finish my yoga and I am already asleep halfway through my cup.

I wake up the next morning feeling very energised, rejuvenated, my skin feels very supple and my eyes are wide awake.

Here are some things to stay away from one hour before your bedtime:

1) TV, phones, laptops and ipods.

2) Heavy meals

3) Caffeine

4) Sugar

5) Exercise

6) Protein Shakes

7) Makeup

8) Loud sounds and strong lightings.

P.S: Shutting down your systems every night is very important for your body to be able to get into the sleep/rest mode and to help it secrete the necessary melatonin levels to enable you to sleep better. Make sure to keep your room quiet, cool, dark and smells great.

Have a wonderful night today and everyday!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my youtube channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!




Comments