Total Number of Readers

A shampoo I have been neglecting that turns out to be a bomb!

Hello Girls,

Living in Dubai makes your hair quite dry and this is something inevitable. However, there are products that you can use to help with the hair dryness and brittleness.

I always saw the Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner "Smooth and Silky" on the supermarket shelves but I never even tried to grab one for an unknown reason. Probably because I am more of a Dove fan or  Maine and Tail addict.

It so happens that last week I went down to hunt for a good shampoo and like usual I was looking for Dove or Main and Tail but could not find any. The only good option I was left with was Pantene Smooth and Silky so I thought, why not?



I went back home and gave them a try and I was really really impressed with how it actually transformed my hair texture. A bottle that truly delivers what it promises: Smooth and Silky.



 I finished off with a Pantene Oil Replacement serum after I dried up my hair and this was really the cherry on top of the cake. I loved it so much that I kept questioning why didn't I ever give it a fair chance before? Sometimes, you are really hooked on certain brands that you subconsciously refuse to try anything else!

Go try them out and definitely go for the imported ones as these are a better quality.

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments