Total Number of Readers

NEW LIFE SAVER: A herbal hair dye that is ammonia-free, paraben-free and chemical-free.

Hello Girls,

Just tried a Herbal Vegan Dye yesterday that is ammonia-free, paraben-free and completely natural called Herbatint. This product dyes the hair effectively without striping the hair of its natural moisture. Gives a great coverage for grey hair and is also safe for pregnant women and sensitive-scalp sufferers.

When I first bought it, I honestly doubted its effectiveness but thought since its natural then it won't be harmful to give it a try. I gave it a shot yesterday and I am super happy.

The way you use it is exactly the same way as you would use the regular dyes but you will need to leave it on your hair longer. I left mine for about an hour. If you have long hair, you might need to buy two boxes.

Another thing to take into consideration is that when you use herbal dyes you have to get a colour that is a few shades lighter than the colour you want to achieve; as herbal dyes tend to dye hair a bit darker.

I got mine from a nutrition store that sells protein shakes and vitamin supplements in Marina Mall opposite to Waitrose Supermarket. It can also be found in organic supermarkets and it will cost around 45 Dhs. It is a very old English brand, so chances are that you will definitely find it all over the UK as well.

I am very happy that I finally found a hair dye that is absolutely safe and chemical-free. I have been looking for something like this since forever and my dream literally came true. This brand offers so many colours and shades so feel free to experiment!



Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my youtube channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments