Total Number of Readers

11 Beauty Tips for the Cross-Fitters and the Gym Junkies!

Hello Girls,

Almost everyone I know now is embarking on healthier lifestyles, better civilised diets and leaner bodies. This is an amazing thing to be happening nowadays for people our age who have been stuffed all their lives with pizza, pasta and cakes.

 People are getting more awareness about fitness, better physique, low crab-diets ;thus, making better choices every single day for their own health. I am becoming one of those actually and I never ever imagined myself joining this health-oriented club in my life.

 In addition, my job motivates me to become healthy since I am always surrounded by super models and I keep learning a lot about how to keep "a picture perfect body" from them.  I always thought these people are just boring, too much work and high maintenance. I was very wrong! The only thing I regret now, is that I haven't started earlier.

  Gym Junkies and Cross-fitters are almost everywhere and going out with a running shoe nowadays is no longer nerdy; in-fact it is becoming very sexy! Long story short, I have compiled for you some beauty tips that can help you look fresh, clean and lean. Who cares if you look healthy and not beautiful? And who cares if you look beautiful but not healthy? Do both, it's seriously manageable!

The main thing you will need is a small beauty purse in your gym bag:

1) Perfume Testers: we are offered almost everyday with mini glass bottles of perfume testers. Don't throw them. Keep them in your gym purse whenever you need them. They are light and they will serve the purpose.

2) Shower Gel: You have to shower after a workout to avoid any irritation or breakouts on your face and back. Don't play hardcore sports and jump in your car to run errands. Shower first and take off all the sweat. It won't take 5 minutes! I love Bourjois Shower Gels.

3) Flip-Flops: I hate showering outside the comfort of my own home. I just can not stand barefoot in someone else's shower, let alone a public bathroom. So, I bought some plastic cheap flip-flops that I wear inside the shower to avoid that. Problem Solved!

4) A Small towel.

5) Facial wash, toner and moisturiser.

6) Deodorant.

7) Mini Travel Size hair dryer or flat iron. Great for retouches, lightweight and extremely portable.

8) Dry Shampoo, or a hair spray to freshen up your hair.


10) Mini Makeup Kit: A blusher, Lipstick, concealer and Mascara.

11) A clean shirt and clean socks! You do not need to change your fitness pants but you have to change your shirt to avoid any back acne. Changing your socks will make you feel a lot fresher too!

P.S: 
If you are interested, Boots has a very nice range of shampoo, conditioners, hair sprays and hair masques for Fitness Junkies called " Sun, Swim & Gym". Very nice products designed for people who excessively workout to protect their hair and skin from the adverse effects of the sun, chlorine, salt and sweat.


Burn, Baby, Burn!! You are on the right track!
See you next post!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my youtube channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board:The kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!






Comments