Total Number of Readers

TRIED & TESTED: L'Oreal Skin Perfection Range Skin-line Review.

Here is the latest youtube episode for the classic pin up look by Rimmel products, just in case you haven't seen it.

Hello Girls,

I promised you a while ago that I am going to discuss with you some of the stuff I bought from the duty free (Egypt's Airport) on my last trip to Egypt which was in December.

I was very happy to find a skin line from L'Oreal that was packed as a Christmas Gift and had the best products from their Skin Perfection Range.
 This range is focusing mainly on people who are between 20-30 years old; something that is rarely found on the market. Mainly, all the products are targeting 40 and above; so to find a skin line that is targeting the 20's and 30's problems was pretty interesting for me.



I have been using these products now for two months in a row and I would like to share my reviews with you about them. This is exactly why I didn't want to write a blog post right away until it is tried and tested by me personally. I try to make sure that all the reviews I post on The Kit's Blog to be completely honest and un-biased.

The Skin Range Set that I bought included: A Morning Cream, a Serum, a BB cream, an eye cream, and a Micellar Solution (free gift).

The Micellar Solution:
 This is a popular solution used by makeup artists to clean the skin off dirt, oil and makeup. It is basically a makeup remover, toner and soother all-in-one. It works on unclogging the pores and swiping off impurities in seconds. What is great about it is that it is: perfume free, alcohol free, oil free and hypo allergenic (suitable for ultra sensitive skin).




Skin Perfection Day Moisturiser:
This is a correcting moisturiser that is so light, easily absorbed, contains SPF and does what it claims. I have been feeling that my pores have been looking tighter, my skin has been glowing and it does not break me out at all.
This moisturiser is loaded with PERLINE-P which is an active ingredient to help enhance the skin's surface and texture.



Skin Perfection Serum:
 is a serum that can be used before the moisturiser or even on its own. This range does not have a night cream so you can use this as your night cream after cleansing. This serum is also rich in PERLINE-P (an ingredient that is very popular in Estee Lauder products) and will enhance the way your skin looks in a matter of weeks. A drop is all you need per application.



Skin Perfection BB Cream:
 A very nice glow-enhancing product but with low coverage. If your skin has problems like acne, redness or eczema then this on its own is not sufficient. I am using it nowadays as a base under my foundation. It does a great job when used this way. However, if your skin is clear, then this is the perfect product for you. It will look so unbelievably natural and dewy.
This BB cream comes in shades that are a perfect match for people with fair to medium skin tones like mine. People, however; with olive tanned skin tones will have difficulty finding their true match.



Skin Perfection eye cream:
 A universally-tinted eye cream that leaves the area under the eyes well hydrated and supple. I would recommend using this in the morning under your eye makeup. This eye cream blends very well with concealer and shadows.



As a cherry on top, my set came with a very cute travel-friendly pouch :)



Don't forget to:

Like my FB page: The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: The Kit's channel

Follow my Instagram: hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit- The Makeup Artist Board

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful.











Comments