Total Number of Readers

How to grow your lashes and eyebrows in one step!

Hello Girls,

I have been getting so many questions recently on how to grow your lashes and eyebrows. Well, here is a little trick that I like to use every single night and it has been very rewarding.

Use Castor Oil as an eye makeup remover. Yes, Castor oil!  ~Zeit Kharwa3~



Castor Oil has numerous benefits that help re-energise the hair roots and encourage hair growth in no time and relatively with no side effects at all. In addition, it will help you a great deal with wrinkles as well as fine lines.

I have placed my eye cream and eye makeup remover aside since the day I embedded the castor oil to my night routine. Using castor oil around the eye helps hydrate this area perfectly, removes makeup effectively and leaves the lashes as well as eyebrows well conditioned and ready for growth.



This oil is slightly thicker in consistency in relation to other oils, so a tiny drop on your cotton pad goes a long way. Only if you feel the urge to add another drop, then do so. Adding too much will do more harm than good, just like any other beauty product.

For those of you who do not apply makeup, also use this method. Get tiny drop on the cotton pad and swipe it around the eye area and the eyebrows. I also recommend tapping the eye area with your fingers to massage the area, help increase blood flow and aid in the oil absorption. Follow the numbers in the pic below to see where your fingers should be moving.



Another trick for the lashes, is to get an empty mascara bottle wash it very well, pour some castor oil in it and use the mascara wand to apply castor oil directly to your lashes. If you find it hard to wash your mascara bottle, just use the mascara wand on a different bottle like the picture below.



Just make sure before you use it that you are not allergic to it.
 Here is a quick allergy test: Get a tiny drop behind your ears and leave it for 24 hours. If you didn't feel anything the next day then you are more than fine. People who are allergic will feel some tingling and burning. If this happens, just wash it with water quickly and add a pack of ice. I am sure nothing of this sort will happen to you but still better safe than sorry.


Also make sure not to get it in your eyes as it might burn a bit. Who gets castor oil in the eyes anyways? But still, I like to lay in front of you all the safety precautions.

A final note: When dealing with natural oils, consistency is key. Don't expect that when you apply some today, you will find results tomorrow. It takes time and discipline to be able to feel the effect of the oil. So when I say use it everyday, I literally mean 'every single day' ; not once a week or once every blue moon.

I will be posting a lot about Castor Oil in the near future as its benefits is not only limited to lashes and eyebrows. You will be surprised at how useful and beneficial this oil is to our face, hair and body. A miracle oil that the beauty industry does not want to tell you about so that you remain a slave to their artificial laboratory products.



Where to get it from: The best way is to go to the Attar or in my case I go to the nutrition and organic stores. I got a bottle for only 8 dhs which is a great deal. This is my favourite brand but of course any other 100% natural castor oil is also great.



Don't worry, this oil does not clog the pores. So if you have oily/combination skin, this is a very safe oil to use.

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit - The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Twitter: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board: The Kit's Board

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!











Comments