Total Number of Readers

The Best Foundation Ever. A Dupe for Armani & Makeup Forever!

Hello Girls,

I am always in the search for the best foundations that give the best coverage and has the lightest textures at the same time. It is a very tricky formula because high coverage foundations are usually very thick. However, there are some amazing foundations that are feather-light and with a great cover up.

Great ones are : Fusion by Giorgio Armani and HD foundation by Makeup forever.




Last week, I went to Sephora and have found that they have the same exact "Dupe" for these two foundations and at a quarter of the price. It's a foundation by Sephora Makeup and it's called "Teint Infusion". It has a very similar bottle to the one by Giorgio Armani and almost the same texture as both Armani and Makeup Forever HD. I recommended it to my friend and she fell in love with it.

Go grab yours today!

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments