Total Number of Readers

Beauty Buy: The Best Teas for Health & Beauty Benefits!

Hello Girls,

Living in Dubai is like a window to the world. You get to know many things and try out many brands that you wouldn't normally try elsewhere.

I have been on a healthy, gluten-free and a carb-less lifestyle lately and one of the most important things I am heavily incorporating in my life is herbal tea. I make it a point to alternate between different types of teas for different beauty benefits and it has been serving me pretty well.

Since I am a constant visitor to nutrition and supplement stores, I got introduced to a line of teas that seemed very interesting to me. This line is called "The Republic of Tea". It offers many solutions to better sleep, weight loss, better moods and flawless complexions. It really does what it promises!

Here are the list of teas that you should try out:

1) Get Gorgeous: For perfect complexions and acne-free skin


2) Get Lost: For faster metabolism (people struggling with low metabolism)


3) Get Zzzz: For better sleep (people suffering from Insomnia)


4) Get Clean: A Detox Tea.


There are many other varieties that tackle different problem areas, I urge you to take a look at them and give them a try. They are truly lovely and very effective too.

You will find them in stores that sell protein shakes, herbal supplements and organic/chemical-free beauty products.

Don't forget to:

Like my FB page:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram: @hebakc

Follow my Pinterest:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!




Comments