Total Number of Readers

The best 25 beach products for summer 2015

Hello Girls,

I am starting the annual preparation of my beach bag and thought of sharing it with you. I take my beach packing very seriously. Actually, I take my beauty packing very very seriously. I can finish my whole bag in one hour, but I can keep packing my beauty products over a course of two days.

Here is the list of the best beach products for summer 2015:

1) Palmers Coconut Moisture Gro:
This is the perfect product to apply to your hair before swimming. It coats the hair strands perfectly and will prevent your hair from being harshly effected by the salt and chlorine. This is also extremely important for keratin or Botox treated hair if you want to protect your treatment from being damaged.

2) O.P.I Top Coat :
The strongest nail polish coat that will make your nail polish extremely water-resistant.

3) Labello SPF Lip Balm
When you are in the sun, your lips deserves as much protection as any part of your body. This innovative SPF lip balm will protect your lips from being dry or damaged by the UV rays.

4) Organix Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
A great organic shampoo that really does what it promises. Makes the hair so smooth and keep it smelling phenomenal.

5) Garnier Avocado Therapy Oil:
A great leave-in treatment for your hair while you are on the beach and after your shower.

6) Detangling Brush:
If you hair is the type that gets tangled easily, you have to buy this wet brush. It will work through your hair perfectly without causing any hair breaks or knots.


7) Candy Lipz Lip Plumper:
My new favorite lip plumper that I am currently obsessed with. Check my Instagram @hebakc for some video of me using it. If you want one, drop me an a message on my page as I sell them.

8) Lip Stain:
Body shop and Benefit lip stains are still my all-time favourite lip stains. Perfect for the lips and cheeks. I have been using them for years now and can't live without them.

9) Posie Mac Cream Blush:
The perfect pink cream blush that will give you the most natural sun-kissed look ever.

10) Hawaiian Face Tinted SPF 30:
A new product that I just start using and I am already in love with it. Doesn't leave my face greasy and no white residue whatsoever.

11) VS Pure Seduction Gel Body Wash:
I love that innovative gel body wash and the way it smells.

12) Biopoint Bone Murrow Hair Treatment:
A hair mask that I do not find except in Egypt. I used it after I shampoo and condition my hair and leave it on for ten minutes before I rinse.

13) Tresseme Keratin hair treatment:
Another Hair Mask that I am currently obsessed with and I keep alternating it with the Biopoint mask.

14)  Guerlain Terracota Bronzer:
The Bronzer that never fails me.

15) Guerlain Teint de Jolie BB cream:
A great BB cream with a smooth finish that will leave your sin looking incredibly flawless.

16) Bad Gal Waterproof Mascara by Benefit:
A great water proof mascara that you can't miss

17) Aloe Vera Gel
The best natural gel for sun-burns. Check yesterday's post:

18) Nivea Body Cooling Mist:
Our body tends to get extremely hot as we are tanning, so this is when this cooling mist comes to the rescue. The most refreshing feeling ever.

19) Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Lotion:


20) Dermalogica SPF Eye cream:
It is rare to find an eye cream that comes with some sun protection and this is exactly what makes this product very special. Protecting your eye area before heading out in the sun is the most important habit you need to do to avoid any wrinkles.

21) Lee Straford Hair Shine:
A great oil spray that provides a great shine to your finished hair look. Don't forget to spray at a distance.

22) L'oreal hair spray:
The best mini hair spray that you can use to prevent your hair from being affected by humidity.

23) Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eye pencils:
The perfect smooth eye pencil colours that complements any tan.

24) DKNY perfume:
An unbelievable citrus/tobacco smell that leaves you feeling unbelievably fresh.


25) Eucerin Body SPF 50:
A great brand that provides the best SPF on the market for you and your kids.

Don't forget to:


Subscribe to my Youtube Channel:The Kit's Channel

Follow my Instagram:@hebakc

Follow my Pinterest Board:The Kit- The Makeup Artist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!


Comments