Total Number of Readers

What is in my everyday makeup purse?

Hello girls,
here is a list of must-haves in my everyday makeup purse that I can't leave the house without.

1) Garnier bb cream. I can not live without it. This product is amazing and its coverage is unbelievable. The thin tall one is Oil-free and the shorter one if for dry skin. Make sure you get the right one for your skin type to achieve the best results.


 2) Garnier Concealer. Perfect for those who have mild dark circles. You can even use it as a base under your concealer if your dark circles are excessive. I always use this concealer in my Youtube Tutorials.


3) Rimmel blushes are amazing. Very soft and Gentle on the face and gives you a very natural blushing look.



4) This Color is my best friend. It's Maybelline Sunset. Amazing how it plumps up your lips in a very nice warm pink colour.


5) If you are a person who suffer from Oily-Skin, then you should carry around blotting tissues. Those ones by BodyShop are amazing.


6) If you do not have blotting tissues, then a compact powder would serve you well. Just apply some powder with a fluffy brush on the areas that turned oily throughout the day to freshen up your look.


7) Cotton buds are useful in your purse as makeup corrector. you can correct your lipstick lines and any kohl that accumulates in your tear duct.



8) My favourite mascara nowadays is the Dior show.  I barely need any eye makeup on when i am wearing this.

9) You can not forget your compact mirror at all.



10) Mini hair brushes are very useful because they are very light and handy. Keep one in your makeup purse. Mine is from body shop.

11) Mini hair spray bottle to freshen up your hair look and to put baby hair to rest.


12) Nail file for emergencies. Just incase you chip a nail accidentally.

13) I love buying mini nail polish bottles for many reasons. The most important reason is that I get to keep the one I am wearing in my makeup purse for quick retouches in case the colour got chipped.


14) Not many of you will understand how useful these are. These are mini bottles that you attach to your actual perfume bottle and fill them with your favourite perfume. Instead of carrying the bottle around just keep a mini with you and refill it when ever needed. If you del a mini bottle like this it can stay with you for three days which is great. I get mine from Mikayaji store.


15) I am a migraine sufferer so I can leave the house without this box. After all, you can never feel beautiful if you have a headache :)


So, that's it for now. See you next post!

Don't forget to join me on:

Instagram @hebakc

Facebook: The Kit - The Makeup Artist

Pinterest: The Kit- The Makeup Artist Board

Twitter: @hebakc

Youtube: www.youtube.com/thekitmakeupartist

Stay Tuned, Stay Beautiful!

Comments